Friday, March 13, 2009

Update Update Update

It's been awhile kids, oh so sorry. Got alot of catching up to do, it's been a hot second since I've had the chance to post anything, get to a computer has been ruff. Between working and trying to stay on my bike all I want to do when I get home is relax. But I'm here now, and we have been busy doing things. I also found some free time the other day to make it over to Ace Metric this past weekend and sit down with Blackshaw to chat alittle bit about the shop and life. So keep your eyes peel for that to be up on the blog shortly. I've got a few pictures of things that we've been out and about doing, trying to upload all of those but having some trouble. But they're coming!!! We just got a seagull bag in the other day for the sprints, which are on the 28th of this month, so don't forget kids.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Antimo and I were out trying to be crafty...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Being crafty inturn made us hungry. So we went over to Saigon Subs for a little grub. 2.50 veggie subs. Put a smile on my face. And the girl at the counter.



Robert found his self a home to tattoo at, he's over at Fun House Tattoos on 50. Hit him up if you want to get something done.

After work one day Mike and I took a trip over to Lov'n Hunt.
Photobucket
Mike looking the menu over.
Photobucket
This came with just ordering. I thought this was wonderful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We like food.

Photobucket
OH Yeah, this is the awesome bag we got from seagull for the sprint. Big ups to seagull. This bag is awesome

This past teusday a few of us did the 6pack dash for the first time. I have to say it was a blast. We're going to try and have it a weekly thing so look out for some fun coming your way.


Also Next weekend Mar. 21st theres a race going on here in Otown so you kids should come out and join the fun.
Photobucket

well thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment