Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The First Sprint Results

Thank you to everyone that came out to race, and those that just came out to support. It seemed like everyone had a great time, I enjoyed myself eveh though I didn't even get to race. Here are the results from the event:

On the guys side, Teddy took 1st with an awesome time of 1:19:6, he got faster with every one that he did. Awesome job Teddy. Pete (st. pete) and Julius end up taking 2nd and 3rd. There were some really tight race, Mel go some awesome photos that we should be able to post very soon.

On the girl side of things, Lucie took 1st with a time of 1:31:5, she was really rocking it at there. Katie and Andrea round things out with 2nd and 3rd. I believe I heard all three of them talking made game about how they scared all the rest of the girls off once they heard that they were all doing the sprints. Just sayin, maybe some ladies need to come out next time and show them whats up.

Here are all the results

Guys Gals
1. Teddy 1. Lucie
2. Pete 2. Katie
3. Julius 3. Andrea
4. Jared
5. Mike
6. Justin
7. Eric
8. Shawn
9. Jeremy
10. Juan
11. Buddy
12. Antimo
13. Preston

I'll Have the point standings up in a few days. But the standings are as the placing follows at this point in the series. I apologize again to everyone about the last second switch on the spot. I know that this may have thrown some people off with the ratio that they had choosen for the day. I hope that we will see the same faces out next month and new ones. I believe this is the makings of something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment