Friday, February 20, 2009

The O-fish-al fliers

Finally had the chance to sit down with Julius and got the fliers done. Thank you so much Julius your amazing.
Photobucket
This is for the guys side of things
Photobucket
And this is for the girls side.

Got back in town from St. Pete tonite, after sitting around for 2hr in the cold(thanks shipwreck) I bailed out on playing polo. And in classic orlando style, as I was getting in my car I got a call informing me that the people with the gear had just arrived. I proceed to drive off. From there I took off making my way to Axiom to grab so stuff from Corey Mcdole. Everyone at Axiom is awesome, those guys really hooked it up for the race. I went in there to just grab some stuff, and after talking to Rick (the owner of the shop) I end up with way more stuff then excepted. Axiom really did us a solid and their not even anywhere near being a bike shop or anything like that. I truly appericate what they did. Once a again big thanks to Corey, Taylor, Ross, Rick, and the rest of the Axiom crew.

Oh and Stage 1 of the sprint series will be hitting the blog and midnight suckaz!!

Choke On It

No comments:

Post a Comment