Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yesterday fun

So yesterday I had to take a little trip to take care of some personal business. I called Shipwreck up and asked him if he wanted to tag along with me, he meet me up at my house and we headed out. What was suppose to be a 8 mile ride end up turning into more like 16 as we drove the opposite direction and completely out of the way. Upon arriving at our destination we found ourself in the waiting with a rather amazing group of people, but there was one person sitting in the room that looked very familiar to me. It wasn't until he jumped in on a conversation that Sean and I were having that it clicked in my head, Jeremy Rogers.

DVS from Garret Curtis on Vimeo.

We sat there talking to him for awhile, told him about fix gears and all the stuff going down in Orlando. I had to go talk to some people about some stuff, sometime during this Rogers was on his way out and Sean had the chance to talk a bit more to him. He end up getting his number and my some sponsorship chances. I don't really know what the point of the store is beside you never know who you'll run into.

----

Later on that day we meet up with Robert, Justin, Luke, and Jtron at my house. We all decided to head out on a little ride. We end up at the hospital to catch up with Anthony, while sitting out side Jtron and sean began their own little trick session.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
From their we head over to pita pit and meet up with JJthejetplane, some of us had a bite to eat while others such as Anthony pulled wheelies down Fairbanks in the middle of the day. I grabbed my check and as I was heading to the bank one of Orlando's wonderful motorist decide that he would instead drive down the middle of the rode and proceed to hit me on my bike. My bike and my body were completely ok, the fun thing was all the guy had to say was sorry and was more in a rush to catch the light then to make sure that I was ok. I learned something from this, which was always be aware of what going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment